Two weeks of school left...and I just started one outline and haven't started on the other. This is so unlike me. I need to get my butt in gear, but 3L-itis has hit me hard. I did finish one massive paper and do a trial last week--but still, this is getting bad.
All I want to do is this:
Mixed with:
But after graduation, I know I'll have a long summer of bar studying in front of me..ugh.
So for now, instead of working on my outlines, I'll look at cute pictures of dogs and share the better ones with you. And stalk houses online, of course.




4 comments:
Hang in there! Just think, this time next summer you'll be official and the studying will be behind you. Let the trial preparations begin (:
Hello, just found your blog! Good look with the last of school...can't wait to follow along!
www.mythoughts-uninterrupted.blogspot.com
Hah! I had the WORST senioritis! It was so bad. I am fairly sure that I stopped going to family law altogether by the first week of April. Same with my Executive Compensation class...ha! Ooops!
Honnnneeeey- you know I am in the same boat as you are!! Wanna take turns rowing? haha Love ya!! SUPER PROUD OF YOU!!!!
Post a Comment