Welp, that's the end of the pictures of our South America trip--you have no idea how badly I wish I was still there.
Hope ya'll have a good weekend.
While Hubs gets to enjoy the ponies at Keeneland, mine is going to be spent studying--finals are right around the corner and I'm not prepared at all. Ugh...at least graduation is less than a month away! Speaking of that wonderful day in May, mom came in town Sunday and spoiled me rotten as an early graduation gift.
While Hubs gets to enjoy the ponies at Keeneland, mine is going to be spent studying--finals are right around the corner and I'm not prepared at all. Ugh...at least graduation is less than a month away! Speaking of that wonderful day in May, mom came in town Sunday and spoiled me rotten as an early graduation gift.
We found a really cute pair of Jessica Simpson wedge black heels and a ruffle-y throw pillow for the living room. I am going to cover the little cushion on the chair to match and I'll be sure to post pictures.
Mom got me this ruffle wrap/sweater from Macy's (but the sleeves are full length).
We went by Gap and picked up super comfy long-sleeve Gap Body tees that were on sale for 6 bucks. Nothing better than a good Gap sale.
And, I have a new obsession for work clothes. Antonio Melani is a brand Dillards exclusively carries, but they have the most gorgeous suits. I'm normally not a Dillards girl for anything but shoes (I think because its on the other end of the world at Fayette Mall), but this is a great find. The colors, fabric, and sheens are classic but modern. Plus, the fit was super-flattering on me. Basically, I'm obsessed. Mom got me this dress to wear at graduation (if you can look beyond the super angry/evil looking model):
We got this jacket to wear over it (they matched really well, especially with the white piping on the dress):
Since it was on sale, we picked up the matching skirt so I have the full suit. I also found a super cute black and grey pencil skirt on sale. I figured I can pair it with a black jacket and it would look great. Seriously...this brand is my new love.






3 comments:
I always seem to find clothes at dillards that I like and a lot are Antonio Melani. Love the dress your going to look super cute at your graduation! Congrats! I know your excited! When do you think your going to take the bar exam?
You got some cute things. I knew Antonio Melani made cute shoes for Dillard's but I didn't know they had a clothing line. Now I have another reason for going to Dillard's.
Oh my gosh the outfit is so cute and so professional looking
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment