Tuesday, September 4, 2012

#2: Foot Scrub

In desperate need of a pedicure, I tried this pin last night.


Source: ehow.com on Pinterest



Directions:

The pin says to dissolve a cup of epsom salt in warm water, and then soak your feet for 30 minutes.  Scrub your feet to remove the loose dead skin, rinse, and pat dry.  
The link itself then says to place heavy moisturizer over the feet and cover with a thick sock overnight.

My Twist:

I did not click through to the link after this morning, so I did not do the overnight moisturizer.

Verdict:

Doing this definitely helped and left my feet feeling extremely soft. My results were similar to a pedicure, but I really scrubbed my feet hard with a pedicure stone.  I imagine the overnight moisturizer would it even better.  That said, I doubt you could get results like that picture from just one soaking, regardless of how hard you scrubbed (and if your feet look that bad, please do yourself a favor and just go get a real pedicure).

No comments:

Post a Comment