Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello, My Name is Lauren...

...And I am an addict.  Yes, I am at the point that I have to admit I have a problem. 

In one week's time, I have spent 52 hours watching Lost episodes on Hulu (I'm in the middle of Season 3 so no spoilers please!).
 
Let's not talk about this week's Brick Breaker game, where my current score is 208,790. 



Gah, I need a life.

4 comments:

JMB said...

Hello my name is Jessica and I am addicted to Tetris.....

Jill said...

My name is Jill and I'm addicted to Words w/Friends on iPhone....hehe :)

Jocelyn said...

can you believe we haven't seen a single lost episode?? I think it is high time we get started...I have heard they are super good! haha, my name is Jocelyn and I am addicted to sugar;-)

Dollface said...

yay! I am addicted to neither... but I am addicted to kenken on my bb... haha xxooo

Post a Comment