Well, my work decided the slap bracelet should make a matured come-back. They passed out coozies that are two slap bracelets with a neoprene covering (bearing the logo of the firm, of course).
rendering of how a slap coozie works
I love finding new uses for things from the past, don't you? I'm now officially ready to go to the lake this weekend, slap coozie in hand. Betcha silly bandz can't keep a drink cold....




5 comments:
Slap bracelets were so my favorite, until they got banned. omg... they were so much fun!! xxxooo
Of course I remember those and also remember when they were banned from schools because they were such a distraction. I can't imagine, something being slapped onto your arm being a distraction?
You could start a new trend with your can coozie and sport it on your arm to bring back the good old days!
That is such a neat idea! I am jealous, my work would never be that cool.
I totally had slap bracelets. I don't know much about the silly bandz, except that they are the new "cool" thing. I must be old. Jealous of your lake weekend :)
What a fantastic idea!
Post a Comment