Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Pendant Lighting

So the house is officially a disaster.  We are getting our lighting done today (can lighting installed and the wiring for the pendant installation), so I figured a post about pendant lighting would be in order.  This is the style pendant we selected: stainless steel drop pendants that look like this:

Here are ten other pendant lights that I liked or inspired my choice: 

6 comments:

Jill said...

You have excellent taste :)

sara said...

Love them all - great inspiration pics, especially the last one!

JMB said...

I love the lighting I think it will be a great choice! Very elegant and modern all in the same.

Baby Momma said...

I love these lights. Please update the blog world with what your's look like once they're installed!

Dollface said...

This is gorgeous!! I cant wait till I have a house with more space so I can get them :) xxxoo

Jamie said...

I love pendant lighting! Can't wait to see what y'all choose to put in the kitchen :)

Post a Comment