So in all that time I didn't spend blogging, I have gotten some home improvements done. I painted our bedroom last year a green, but the color ended up being more seafoam green than the khaki/olive color we wanted. So, I finally picked out a green that I liked (Sherwin Williams Burlap) and I repainted our bathroom and bedroom.
I like the fact our bedroom and bathroom now flow (our bathroom was blue before). Also, the color is much more soothing and relaxing than the lighter green. So, while our bathroom is a far cry from the master oasis I would love to have, at least is better for now. Our bathroom is definitely something on our list of things to update eventually...
bathroom before
bathroom after
bedroom before (the color is pretty muted in this picture..it was pretty minty/seafoam green IRL)
bedroom color after (again, same color as bathroom, an olive/khaki)



4 comments:
I love the color changes you made!
I love the color of your bathroom! And I like your dog sitting on the bed! nice decor. Isn't amazing how some new paint lifts your mood? Our walls are white and I really can't paint nor put up paintings (rental place) I miss having color (maybe that's why I turn to the sea for inspiration!LOL)
I really like the new color! The flow is there and it seems to complement your bedding even more than before! :)
I am loving the new color, it's very soothing and looks clean! Your doggy seems to be relaxed as he looks conked out on your bed :)
Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend chick!
I thought it went by soo fast!
Post a Comment