Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's official.

I got a job.  

And not just any job--an official, adult, legal job in Kentucky.  YAHOO!


Now I just have to graduate and pass the bar--hopefully then these three years will be worth something.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

JMB said...

YESSSSS LAUREN!!!!
YO GO GIRL!!!!
Now , can I send you a resume next year for a paralegal next year? haha
What a way to start your week!! WHOOOHOOOO Congratulations!!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! That's a real accomplishment given the current job market! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Lea Liz said...

Oh my goodness.. Congrats girl!!!!!!! That is awesome!

Dollface said...

CONGRATS!! Thats so great girly, xxooo

d.a.r. said...

Congrats congrats!!!! What a great relief!! Now you can just enjoy the rest of 3L year :)

I'd love to hear about what kind of work you will be doing, but totally understand if you want to keep that under wraps.

Martha Carolyn said...

Congratulations! You've worked hard for it!! :-)

Anonymous said...

YEAHHH!!!! Proud of you!!!!!

Post a Comment