Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life Observations


I've got two awesome interviews this week--I'm pretty nervous. But, I've gotten to the point where I've quit stressing and started relying that everything will work out.  

I'm learning not to worry about the small stuff, because that's all it is--small.  Watching everything that my family is going through with my uncle is a constant reminder that I need to remember to keep the most important things in life at the top of my priority list.  

In that vein, please continue to keep my uncle in your prayers--at this point, we need a miracle. 

7 comments:

d.a.r. said...

I'm praying for you...and your uncle. Sounds like a really rough time.

Good luck on your interviews! Just be yourself and be enthusiastic. The interviewers can tell when you are overly nervous or completely fake :). Genuine personality wins, every time!

Kerr said...

good luck on the interviews

Dollface said...

I wish you luck with your interviews and much love to your family and good health!! xxxoo

Lea Liz said...

Goodluck on your interviews, you will do great girl!

Praying for your uncle!

Jamie said...

What a wonderful verse :) Good luck with your interviews and I'll keep your uncle in my prayers!

Danielle said...

Good luck! Knock their socks off!

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. I will pray for you and your family.

JMB said...

You don't need luck :) Just GO 'GETTUM!!
Keeping you and your uncle in my prayers girly!
Just.....breathe.... :)

Post a Comment