Friday, September 3, 2010

No Excuses

I know, I know.  There are no excuses for me being MIA.   So, the next few days will be about playing catch up....

Here are some pictures that captured our favorite aspects of Charleston from our week:
 
The nature.

Even I, the one who hates all bridges, began to like this gorgeous bridge.

The gorgeous homes and architecture.

The preppiness.


The live oaks and the spanish moss.

 The gorgeous porches on the homes.

 Here are some of the things we enjoyed doing:
Relaxing on the beach.

Explored downtown Charleston

Went to Bushido (from Food Network's Man v. Food) with my brother-in-law who tried their sushi challenge.

Lounged in the pool.

Went to the OAR/Citizen Cope concert

Got good laughs and sweet memories of our nephews

Checked out the Naval battleship and submarine.

Finally got that recipe for 10,000 chocolate chip cookies (sounds, delicious, right?)

Here's to being better at consistent blogging! 

Also, please keep my uncle and godfather, Sam, in your prayers and thoughts.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Been missing you but am glad you're back and had a fun trip! :)

Kerr said...

glad you had fun down here!

Post a Comment