Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Obligatory Finals Warning

As always with this time of year, I'm going to go ahead and apologize that I will be bad about blogging. I will try to catch up when I can, but no promises.  I feel so behind right now with finals being in only two weeks and I am still the beginning of September with some of my outlines.  I'm working into overtime on prep work so I can try to actually avoid the panic attacks that always come around Thanksgiving.  

I wish the weeks would slow down so I could get more done.  I feel like every time I look up, its almost Thursday and another week has passed by that I didn't get as much done as I wished.

At least this is the LAST YEAR that finals can invade on my Thanksgiving/Christmas celebrations, AND I will be done with finals in exactly one month from today.  Small victories, right? 

3 comments:

Kerr said...

good luck!

Mrs. Bill said...

Good Luck!!

JMB said...

Good luck Lauren! (not that you will need it!) Kick that tests bee-hind!! :) You can do it!!

Post a Comment