2. I confess, I used my straightener this week to get a wrinkle out of my shirt instead of pulling out the ironing board.
3. I became a vegetarian when I was 4. My sister, Ang, told me I was eating Disney characters (Sebastian, Bambi, Flounder, Babe, etc) and I swore to never eat meat again. 20 years later, I still haven't had any meat since.
4. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be Switzerland, hands down. It is so beautiful, they speak German, the people are wonderful, its a train ride to anywhere in Europe, and it has the world's best cheeses and beers.
Picture I took from our friend's porch in the alps during the summer. Who wouldn't want to live here?
Cam at the top of the Santis throwing a snowball in shorts on the Fourth of July. I forgot how shaggy his hair was then...
5. I played the flute, saxophone, and piano until I was about 16.
7. Prince William being engaged just killed my fourteen year dream. I thought he'd get over the fact I'm an American Catholic that lives across the world and would fall in love with me. Fail William, fail. I do think Kate is cute (and i am married), so it's going to have to be okay.
8. I really want to go skydiving once my life, and preferably in the next few years. I am pretty sure I'll pee my pants until my parachute opens, but I think it will be worth it.
9. I just switched my toe polish from the summery "Cajun Shrimp" to a greige. I'm loving greige nails so much that I even painted my fingernails (which NEVER happens). I like Sephora/OPI's Under My Trench Coat:
10. I sleep on my stomach every night.












8 comments:
I cant believe your sister told you that and been a vegetarian since! wow!
I sleep on my stomach too!!!!! it is the best way!!
I hate ironing and putting clothes away. Dont mind the folding. We should team up!
I never though about using a straightener to iron, great tip! even if it wasnt meant to be :)
"I" told you that??? I was thinking it was Christy next door. LOL. I'm sorry <:( , but you're probably healthier for it anyway, right?
Maybe I should think of them as cute Disney characters and I'll stop eating so much of it.
How impressive to be a vegetarian since four! I hate folding laundry too. It takes forever and doesn't make much sense to me when it's just going to be worn again!
I so agree about Prince William! I thought for sure I would be the "commoner" to marry him!
Wow if you knew how many times I laughed out loud and said omg this girl sounds just like me.. you would think I was crazy.. I am actually training myself now to go veggie because I am just sick of meat! I dont mind seafood or chicken but everything else is kinda blah to me lately.. I can play the Sax, Flute and Piano.. My heart was broken for all of your reasons about Prince William getting married, I mean I am Roman catholic for goodness sakes and I live in the USA but it still killed me to know he is off the market, and Im engaged to a wonderful man too! haha.. Love your blog, Follower!
Love this post! That's insane that you haven't touched meat since you were four! I go through phases where it'll disgust me, but I haven't had the strength to go completely vegetarian yet.
I love grey nail polish. In fact, I'm wearing it right now. I can play piano too. I've been playing 20 years. Wow! That's a long time... not eating meat, since you are four.
Post a Comment