This is pathetic, but I do not own a pair of brown boots! My mom is awesome and said she'll buy me a pair for Christmas. I have found a few I like:
1) Steve Madden "Incca."
These are my dream boots, but I can't find them anywhere. The ones they make now are called "Inka," and they are much cheaper leather. Only other con is that the calf is tad bit wide. If anyone can find these in a 6.5, I'd be eternally grateful!
2) Kenneth Cole Reaction "Break the Ice."
I think these are going to be the ones. I liked how the buckle dressed it up, and the top buckle works well to take the calf in for wearing it with tights and then let it out for jeans. I have small calves, so it's nice that they actually fit. My only concern is the size of the heel (about 2-3 inches).
Anyone have any thoughts on these two? Or any other boots that they like witha more wedge style heel?
11 comments:
I have a pair similar to the top ones (they are straight around on the top) but I am pretty sure they are the same things and I really like them and they are super cute on! The first time I wore them, they hurt the tops of my toes, but since then they have been fine! Great choices!! And you have a sweet momma!
I have the Steve Madden's.. & I LOVE them. I am sure you would too!
I LOVE BOOTS!
I have bought 3 new pair this year. I think I have a problem.
Love them both! I have a pair with a little wedge heel and just love them!
I love the second pair!
I own the first pair! My momma got them for me for Christmas last year too! Macys!! At the Fayette Mall! I like the second pair too! The grey suede is very in this year!!
I NEED a pair of brown boots too! LOVE love Love the Steve Maddens! Could you buy them online somewhere? Those are the exact style I have been looking for!
I have the Steve Madden boots and I love them!
I love them both!!! I tried on a pair of boots at maurices the other day and my calves are still too fat after having reed! UGH!
anyways, Thank you so very much for your comment on my cake!!! No it's not my full time job! I WISH!!! Maybe someday, when both the kids are in school.For now I am an RN in the NICU at Arkansas Children's Hospital.
I love the Steve Madden Inkas! I don't own any brown boots either, and that first pair nails exactly what I'd like to have.
I don't own any boots. period. I know! I need to change that.
I didn't realize you were vegetarian! here is the recipe for the veggie lasagna.
Ingredients:
1 zucchini, (cut in pieces)
1 eggplant (cut in pieces)
a bunch of spinach (as much as you would like)
1 onion (diced)
Sautee onions in oil, then add zucchini and spinach, cook for about 5 minutes then add eggplant and cook for about 10 minutes. you can add dash of oregano.
I didn't have ricotta cheese so I used feta cheese. I mixed one egg with crumbled feta cheese then set aside.
I cooked the noodles according to directions.
then i start assembling the layers in the skillet: veggies/noodles/cheese then repeat. You can always sprinkle some mozarella cheese on the top. Cover with foil and bake@~300-350F (sorry I only have Celsius on my oven) for 30 minutes then remove foil and bake another 15 minutes. and Enjoy!
Post a Comment