Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Merry Christmas Eve!  Here's some shots from our Christmas thus far:
Hubby and our festive pup. 
 
Cam and I helping our nephew Brady open up his gift from us. 
 
Cam's sweet nephew, Noah, on his truck.
 Cam and Drew's framed jerseys.
 Cam's brother, Drew, and his girlfriend's big gift from his mom: A trip for two to Dublin, Ireland for Saint Patty's Day--what an awesome present and trip!

Some of my favorite ornaments from our tree: 
 A Christmas Sebastian that Cam and I both had as a child.
 A vizsla ornament.
 What else but UK?
Cam got me this bugler last year because it reminds us of the bugler at our wedding.
My "baby first" Christmas ornament.  I was supposed to be born Dec. 18, so my grandmother got this ornament for me.  I wasn't actually born until Jan. 10, and it having the wrong year makes me laugh every time
 My nephews made me this ornament a few years ago--so cute.
 Surfing Santa.
 Kentucky ornament....love it.
 The first ornament Cam and I bought 6 Christmases ago--a Russian Santa.
 A too adorable engagement ornament. 


3 comments:

Danielle said...

I want one of those jerseys! Awesome gift but not quite as awesome as a trip to Ireland. Wow!

Merry Christmas!

JMB said...

Really cute pictures girlfriend!! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Ireland! I'm shocked that ornament is still in one pieces. I have all of their homemade ones on a little tree in my bedroom/office.

Love you and Merry Christmas! xoxox

Post a Comment