We've decked the halls, trimmed the tree, and tied every ribbon and bow. I just love this time of year!
I'm ready to get full swing into the holiday spirit--just criminal procedure left to go! Friday afternoon can't get here soon enough. So, keep your fingers and toes crossed and the prayers coming for me.
Hope y'all stay safe in this crazy weather tonight!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good luck with your last final! Merry Christmas!
Good luck, sissy! You'll do great!
Good luck with your exam! I know you'll do great! :) Is your tree real? It looks like it might be. Also...random...BUT, were you in Sears/the mall earlier this week? I was looking at washers & dryers and saw this guy I thought I recognized. I later realized it might have been your husband and maybe you right by him? If it was you, sorry...I didn't want to chase you down :/ Plus I was a grumpus from shopping.
Post a Comment