Friday, February 11, 2011

BIG News !!

I alluded the other day to our latest project, and it's official now so I want to share...we put our house on the market today. 

Our house is awesome and we have done a ton of improvements, but we found another home that we love.  We can't afford two mortgages (really, who can?), so if you or someone you know wants to buy our home...wink wink. No seriously though, email me if you want further information at bluegrasslove@gmail.com because I would be thrilled. 
Here are quite a few of the listing pictures of our ole home sweet home. It's a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home that is walking distance to a great park  and in one of the best school districts in Lexington. It's had a new roof, new HVAC system, remodeled kitchen, remodeled downstairs bath, replaced all the flooring in the home, built a deck and patio, and been professionally landscaped in the few years we've had it: 

12 comments:

simply shea said...

that's so exciting! you'll have to show us the house you've fallen in love w/ soon! good luck!

Mrs. Bill said...

Beautiful house! I hope you find one that you love even better and sell yours soon!

Danielle said...

I want your kitchen! Won't you be sad to leave it since you just finished it? Good luck with the sale and I hope you get the other place. Is it here too?

Erin said...

I will send some quick home selling vibes to you!

Jamie said...

What a beautiful home! Good luck selling and getting your dream home!

Elisa said...

you have done a great job remodeling your home. I loveeee all the paintings you have through the house, are they from your travels?

ps. here is the recipe for the French lemon yogurt cake:
http://croatia-eolivas.blogspot.com/2010/02/french-croatian-lemon-cake.html

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love it! wish we lived in your area, we are looking for a house but close to where we live now.

Marian said...

What a beautiful house!!! I'm sure it will be swept up immediately.

d.a.r. said...

Your house is gorgeous. Fingers crossed that someone falls in love with it soon!

Paige said...

How exciting! I cannot wait to see the new home, because this one is gorgeous! Good luck!

Kerr said...

Your house is gorgeous! If only I lived in Lexington I would be calling to come see it today!

JMB said...

I am totally just now reading this and want to buy your house, therefore I do not want ANYBODY to buy it hahahaha. I might even pray about it....yes, I went there. DO NOT make those tees for your sorority meeting tonight.

Post a Comment