Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Magic...You Know...

I bought a Magic Eraser (extra power) today after seeing so many great reviews on it from friends.  Seriously...the little bugger is a miracle. 

I have already scrubbed away spots on the walls and scuffs on the baseboards.  It didn't take grease off the stove, but I'm still impressed that I don't have to use touch up paint. 
Plus, for $3 for 2, you can't go wrong.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Yes, Mr. Clean saved one little redhead from being punished severely for coloring all over the house! I don't know what's in those things but they are for sure magic!

Home Is Where the Hart Is said...

I love these things! I use them on everything! They work great on shower walls too!!!

Erin said...

Oh my gracious, I love Magic Erasers! Buy those suckers $3/2 with a coupon!

Paige said...

Best item ever invented!

Anonymous said...

Bought a box of 10 at Big Lots the other day for $5. #happymommy

Kerr said...

love them! but be careful because they can take the paint off the wall if you scrub too hard. I leared that the hard way!

C Mae said...

my only cleaning utensil for our shower and bathrooms!!!!! A must have!!! My man had bathroom clean up duty last weekend he was like hey do you have anymore of those eraser thingys? hahahaha

d.a.r. said...

Oh man, I love that thing!!

Post a Comment