Clearly, we're all praying for wins in March.
2. That UK fans can pack the stadium during March Madness so these poor boys don't have to play real road games. 3. Innocence Project. After five months, the prison finally approved our attorney/client meeting. I'm so ready to talk to our client so we can help answer the many questions we have in the case.
4. Vacay. Our wine tour in Chile is booked and my updated passport came in, so now most of our big trip is finalized! I'm thankful to be taking the trip of a lifetime.
5. Graduation. I'm ordering my cap and gown this week--I'm so thankful to be getting out of here.
6. Rain. If it's gonna rain, I'm thankful we're getting a flood during the week and not this weekend.
What are you all thankful for this week?







2 comments:
look at that precious pups face. give her a birthday snuggle for me!
Awww aren't dogs the best?! I'm always thankful for my little Daisy!
Post a Comment