Monday, September 10, 2012

#4: Organizing Dresser Drawers

I cleaned out my dresser drawers this weekend and re-folded my clothes according to this pin:


Directions:

She provides extremely easy instructions on how to fold your clothes (with pictures).  Essentially, fold your t-shirts in half so that the two sleeves lay on top of each other. I folded mine so any writing or graphic on the t-shirt was showing (allowing me to easily see what the shirt is later). Fold the sleeves over on side of the shirt, and fold it in half so that the bottom of the shirt touches the collar.  Fold it in half like this again. 

 

My Twist:

I liked it so much, I folded all most of my clothes like this (golf skirts, cardigans, shorts, yoga pants, etc). It worked with all of them.

 

Verdict:

AWESOME. I spent about two hours doing this, and only gave two shirts away.  But, folding my shirts like this saved so much space, I have an entire empty drawer and extra space in several others.  It is great to be able to see all my clothes and options quickly, plus it seems to stay pretty organized.

4 comments:

KC said...

Neat!

Kerr said...

Very smart!

Danielle said...

I can't wait to do this!

Anonymous said...

I am always looking for new ways to organize. I will have to try this one.

Post a Comment