Seriously, I think I have a problem. I did manage to find the pillowcases, but the driver's license is absolutely gone. I even looked underneath the beds and dressers on the off chance our cat had stolen it. So, my new best friend is going to have to be:

Saint Anthony finder of lost things. I'm glad no one else has been around the house because I look crazy, walking around mumbling the good old Saint Anthony prayer as I flip the house upside-down. I even found this Novea online to mix it up a bit:
Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find [name of lost item] which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another favor of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.
It's good and puts everything back into prospective, but not as catchy of a rhyme as the prayer I grew up with.
Also, class ranks came out today, so I'm satisfied to move onto this semester finally. I hope all this hard work ends up paying off with a job!
In other news, Cam and I went to Louisville this past weekend and hung out with our wonderful friends, Nick and Lauren, to watch the UK game (GO CATS! #1 IN THE NATION!). After the game, we went to Mojito for dinner.
Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find [name of lost item] which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another favor of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.
It's good and puts everything back into prospective, but not as catchy of a rhyme as the prayer I grew up with.
Also, class ranks came out today, so I'm satisfied to move onto this semester finally. I hope all this hard work ends up paying off with a job!
In other news, Cam and I went to Louisville this past weekend and hung out with our wonderful friends, Nick and Lauren, to watch the UK game (GO CATS! #1 IN THE NATION!). After the game, we went to Mojito for dinner.
It was Cam's first time at a Tapas restaurant and he loved it. The wait was outrageous--close to two hours and that was with the call ahead. But, we had a pitcher of mojitos, a complimentary appetizer, and had such great company that it was well worth it!
Check out Lauren's awesome wedding/event planning business--I am so proud of her and that she is doing now!
Well, I am off to clean the house a bit and work on evidence homework so I can cheer on the CATS tonight! I hope everyone has a great week. Say a little prayer please that I find my driver's license--I can't afford to keep buying a new one every week!
Check out Lauren's awesome wedding/event planning business--I am so proud of her and that she is doing now!
Well, I am off to clean the house a bit and work on evidence homework so I can cheer on the CATS tonight! I hope everyone has a great week. Say a little prayer please that I find my driver's license--I can't afford to keep buying a new one every week!



No comments:
Post a Comment