Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorting Out Who I Am and a Hair Find

So, I went out and braved the snow today to begin my big goal of Christmas break--to finally sort out everything with the social security office to be able to finally change my name. I had initially changed it and dropped my first name through SS but apparently KY wouldn't issue me a driver's license because I had changed my first name. Ugh. So, I finally made it back down to the social security office to fix it. A warning if you have never been--bring a book to have something to do during that wait.
I ended up leaving my first name, making Lauren and maiden name both middle names and adding Cam's last name, leaving me with a total of four names. Take that driver's license people. And, I finally went and closed out my old checking account. Two steps in the process are at least done.

On my way home I stopped by Bed Bath and Beyond and picked up a new blowdryer. I have pretty fine hair, but I have TONS of it--it is super thick and takes me forever to blow it dry.
Cam's mom had a BaByliss Pro blowdryer down in FL and it literally took me half the time to blow my hair dry. It is a great ceramic blowdryer for under $100--especially when you can use their 20% off coupon.

AND, I want to wish Ms. Kristin a very happy birthday! Can't wait to have a joint celebration with her tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment