Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Official!

Check out what I FINALLY am eligible to get:

A new driver's license--with my correct name. So happy! You know its not a good sign when the lady at the driver's license store says, "Congratulations on your marriage. Oh...you were married in June? What took you so long?" Regardless, its changed with the federal government, with the state, and with UK.

Other great surprise:

I get to have new passport photo! My old passport photo is literally so horrible it is beyond words. It was pouring rain so my hair is slicked back with a few stray pieces sticking to my face, i have on a 1980's neon track jacket (lord knows why) and I was a very awkward 15. Even when officials look at my passport they chuckle. Seriously. So, although the new one isn't fabulous, it is exponentially better than the old one.

On a side note, school officially started last week. My schedule is pretty awesome and my teachers are a lot better this semester--or maybe its just that I'm not in tax anymore--either way, I'm happy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I don't know how to respond to that..? perhaps its an old chinese proverb?

Post a Comment