Greetings from Marco Island! Cam and I drove down here the day after Christmas and have been relaxing ever since. Poor husband had to go back today, but I am staying and driving home Wed or Thurs depending on the weather. We have had a fabulous time this far and have taken lots of pictures.
We started out our vacation with--what else--the traditional Sunday afternoon trip to Stan's, which was super crowded.
Cam's family hosted a bridal shower for their friends. I contributed chocolate covered strawberries. New Year's Eve was wonderful. We went down to the country club, which had a huge dinner that was topped off by three (yes, three) full rooms of dessert. I managed to fill a dinner plate of desserts by the first room. They had a great band and we watched fireworks at midnight.
It is crazy to think it is a new decade and how much will change. I will be done with law school, passed the bar, be employed (hopefully) and maybe be a partner. Cam will have his MBA and hopefully his career is doing well. Most importantly, we would be most lucky to have children and be celebrating 10 1/2 years of a wonderful marriage. Lots of exciting things to look forward to in the next ten years!




No comments:
Post a Comment