Thursday, January 7, 2010

Florida Finds

So, its really freakin' cold. I thought it was chilly at 41 degrees in FL, but its 15 in Kentucky. It was miserable driving back yesterday knowing it would be so frigid. BUT, i do love snow and it is scenic outside.

Cam and I had a great day at home today--he got to work from home. Even though he was on the computer all day, it was nice to have company. I spent the morning disputing charges on our AT&T account, fabulous, right? But at least they are removed now.

So the shopping in FL is FANTASTIC--I look forward to going down there every year. I thought I'd share some finds from down there. I picked up some staples as well, but these are my more favorite pieces:


White House Black Market's Snow Leopard Heels. Super fun.

Polka dot 3/4 sleeve cardigan.

A fun lil' jacket with frill.

Detail of the jacket.

I also found this bedding on major clearance. We LOVE Hotel Collection bedding, so I just couldn't pass this up.

Hotel Collection's Ciaro in mercury.


I paired it with deep red sheets. Right now our guest room walls are white. I am torn about painting them--we don't want to stay here forever so I would hate to have to repaint it, but I am thinking I may just go for it next summer. I would love to do the room in Restoration Hardware's Slate color (the gray color on the walls at the store):


And, I am on the hunt for a large silver teapot. I am so lucky--my husband is handy and can make lamps out of almost anything. I saw this lamp idea and fell in love to pair on a side table with the bedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment