Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BIG BIG NEWS

I am so excited to be able to say officially....


...CAM AND I ARE RENOVATING OUR KITCHEN THIS MONTH!

In case you can't tell, I'm excited.  I just walked in the door from work and we are running out to dinner now, but I promise a big post soon to explain the detailed plan, but for now it includes refinishing and painting the cabinets, getting granite countertops, building an island with breakfast bar, and removing a sofit, replacing the lighting, getting an extra deep, extra large sink and new faucet, and building a new cabinet to cover our vent.  

I'm MIA all this week because I'm stuck in orientation and trainings all week, but hopefully I'll have more time to devote to blogging again once I settle in to the job. I finished my first assignment today, so I feel pretty productive.

8 comments:

Lea Liz said...

How exciting! You will have to post before and after pictures!

sara said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting! Can't wait to hear more details!

JMB said...

You have to post pictures of your progress! This is really exciting! Every girl deserves her dream kitchen and I am sure you have one that you envision! I could sit and watch HGTV all night long, I actually did last night!

Dollface said...

super fun! i def want to see before and after shots.... good luck girly! xxxoo

Danielle said...

I'm so excited (and a tad envious) for you! I can't wait to see the transformation. Be sure you take lots of pictures!

A Wedding Story said...

How VERY exciting!!! Can't wait to see the transformation!

Elisa said...

I agree you should have before and after pictures. Congrats on your job (interning+paycheck) and I love your new jacket, classy (from your previous post)

Jill said...

So exciting! I love making things just how you want them! I have a bathroom I'd like to remodel someday! (and yes my house is brand new so I shouldn't complain, but it just isn't my "ideal" half bath...and I'm sure my husband would kill me if I even mentioned it at this point!)

Post a Comment