Cam (left) and me (right) with our mothers on our birth days
Happy Mother's Day! Cam and I are blessed to have so many women who love us--we each have mothers, step-mothers, and grandmothers to celebrate today. We love all of them and are so thankful they are in our lives.
I've been so busy this weekend re-doing the upstairs of the house, getting estimates on a potential kitchen re-model, and had most of Cam's family from Tennessee in town this weekend because his little brother graduated from UK. I promise to post updates of everything this upcoming week. For now, I need to work on getting my house back in order and straightened up.
Happy mother's day to all you mothers!



2 comments:
Hope you get some time to relax after a pretty eventful weekend! :)
I hope your weekend was fun! Spending time with the family makes for a great weekend!
Post a Comment