Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend Recap

Cs little brother graduated from UK this weekend. We are so proud of him!
We forgot our camera, but Cs mom gave me this picture. It is of C's mom and step-dad, his brother, and C and I. And, no, there is no baby. I was leaning forward and my dress was pleated beneath the chest so I look about 7 months pregnant. But hey, picture isn't about me, its about him graduating, so I'm over it.

C's family from TN came up to celebrate, and we had a great time with everyone in town.  We had a great time with everyone and ate so much good food all weekend.  Being around Cam's cute nephew makes me realize exactly how much I want to have children someday (but, I also didn't have to take care of him all night, change diapers, etc--I just got to enjoy his cuteness).  Babies in a family are such a blessing and such entertainment! I adore this commercial, isn't it the cutest thing ever?!
Mom is coming in town today to celebrate a little late. I can't wait to have an enjoyable day shopping and going to lunch with her. I feel bad I didn't get to see her on mother's day, but she is so understanding that we had a lot going on. 

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Glad you had a nice weekend and will get to see your mom today! Have fun! :)

sara said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend, enjoy your time with your mom!

Unknown said...

Thanks for having us! Everything was so nice! Hope everything wasn't too our of whack!

Post a Comment