Grrr..anyone else's blogger not work all morning? Sorry this is later in the day, but I kept getting an error when I tried to post this morning.
Anniversary weekend went well. Cam and I went to dinner downtown and then out for drinks (and late night Goodfella's pizza) with a few friends. Last night, we opened up an anniversary bottle of wine (we had guests at the rehearsal sign bottles of wine that we are opening on various anniversaries) and made stirfry. We also cleaned up the house, went to Lowe's and picked up 6 recessed can lights, and moved practically everything out of our kitchen because....
Anniversary weekend went well. Cam and I went to dinner downtown and then out for drinks (and late night Goodfella's pizza) with a few friends. Last night, we opened up an anniversary bottle of wine (we had guests at the rehearsal sign bottles of wine that we are opening on various anniversaries) and made stirfry. We also cleaned up the house, went to Lowe's and picked up 6 recessed can lights, and moved practically everything out of our kitchen because....
our kitchen remodel begins today!
We are getting our soffit taken out, the lighting installed, the backsplash and counters taken out, the room re-painted, the island built, new counter installed, and then the cabinets painted. The work should be completed by the end of June.
In honor of our remodel, here are two coupons from Lowes:
This one is apparently a better deal percentage-wise for a smaller purchase (20% off a $50 purchase but a 10% off a $250 purchase). But, who am I to question coupons?




4 comments:
Oh Lowe's! It seems like we were always in there when we first bought our house!
How exciting! Can't wait to see pics of the remodeing in process, and the finished result, of course!
Woohoo! I know you're excited! :) Can't wait to see pictures! Oh and happy belated anniversary! :) (yes I had blogger probs yesterday too)
Mmmm, greasy Goodfella's. They were brilliant to open downtown and keep such late (early) hours! I can actually see that place from my office window.
I'm so excited for you for your kitchen redo. It will be so fun to come home each day (week) and see the progress! Can't wait to see the final result.
Post a Comment