I decided to join in the fun this week, Pink Lou Lou style. My confessions are not nearly as entertaining as Allie's, but it's my first attempt, okay?

1. I am such a nerd that I ordered our Christmas cards this week. I justify it by saying that they are on sale now and will take up to three weeks to get here, but deep down I know it's just my way of trying to hurry along Christmas (and thus the end of the semester).
2. I seriously debated buying mace because of these five armed robberies around campus this week, but then I realized I already own mace. Then I stopped to wonder what mace would do to stop a gun anyway, so the mace will stay in the drawer.
3. I don't think there is anything a bubble bath can't cure. Sometimes, I take a bubble bath (or two) a day.
4. I know it's delusional, but I am still hoping the Cats can pull out the upset against Florida. And I partially believe it.
5. I am in my mid-twenties and am just now realizing you can't make everyone like you, and sometimes you will just have to live with that.
6. I am more excited about TLC's new show on Sunday, Sister Wives, than I should ever be.
7. I may or may not have had a glass of wine while watching Grey's Anatomy last night and skimming the Criminal Procedure. Hey--at least I read (er, skimmed).
8. I'm already sick and tired of the political commercials, and they have only been on for a few days. I have a B.A. in political science--I think this is why I am sick of them.










6 comments:
Love #7! I am sure it made reading about the criminal procedure a little more interesting! I have criminal law LAST (this spring semester) and of course the professor is supposed to be a nightmare.
#4 HEY! It could happen, remember LSU? haha It could happen.
I designed our card on Shutterfly but haven't ordered it yet! They're on sale too but only until the 29th so I have to hurry!
I hate Florida. I would love it if the Cats could pull out a win tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
And the wine image makes me want a glass. Now. Its 1056am. and I am working. boo.
I definitely feel like we have a WAY better chance of pulling off an upset this year than we have had for a LONG time. I'm right there with you on the political commercials. Uggh
Girl Im excitied about the Sister Wives show too, crazy!
I'm with you the mace. I'm always worried it will just piss them off! Be safe over there girl, that is nuts.
Post a Comment