Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here's to Us

Today Cam and I celebrate five years of being "us." I am so grateful and blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive, and loving best friend that I get to call my husband.  It doesn't hurt that he's pretty handsome too.  

 First picture of us together, Delt Formal in Charleston 2005

Us during our study abroad in Prague, 2006
Us as glasses-wearing nerds in San Fran, 2007

Us in our engagement pictures at a family friend's horse farm, 2008 

Us scuba diving in the Caribbean on our honeymoon, 2009 


Us at a rehearsal dinner in Milwaukee, 2010

Here's to a lifetime of kisses just as good as the first. I love him.  I love us. 
 

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures and happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!!

d.a.r. said...

Happy 5 years :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics... HaPpY aNnIvErSaRy!!!

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture time line.

Kristin said...

What a beautiful couple!!! Happy Anniversary! My hubbs and I will celebrate 5 years on October 8th!

JMB said...

Happy late anniversary! Who did yours and Cam's engagement/wedding pictures? Lovvve the one with you all on the horse farm!

Post a Comment