Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
-Brian TracyIn everything give thanks.
-I Thessalonians 5:18 God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say, "thank you?"
-William A. Ward
1. Veterans. I am immensely grateful for the courage and sacrifice of my step-dad (Marine in Vietnam), my grandfather (Naval coast guard in World War II), my uncle Gary (Navy), my Uncle Matt (Navy), my cousin Stephen (Army in Iraq), my cousin Erika (Army), Cam's brother Ryan (Air Force in Afghanistan), Cam's grandfather (Air Force in World War II), Cam's boss (Marine in Korea), our friend Jason (Army in Iraq), and every man and woman who serve(d) our country every day, at home and overseas. I am also thankful for the families, spouses, and children who stand by their soldiers and also sacrifice for our country. Today, and everyday, I am so appreciative for you.
2. Seminar Paper. After a late night (and early morning) editing my paper, I turned in the first draft of my paper. Thank goodness I can quit looking at that thing for now...
3. My Health. I saw a helicopter landing at the hospital today, and it made me stop in my tracks and appreciate everything I have.
4. Cancelled Class. My morning class today was cancelled. Best part--he doesn't want to make it up.
5. A Busy Husband. Specifically, a husband busy raking up the yard, taking the dog on a run, and sweeping the floors. He's the greatest.
6. Apple Cider. Yum!
7. Appeals. Because otherwise, I'd be much more upset about Enes.
8. Everyone who Participated in the Giveaway. But, there can only be one winner. And, that winner of the CSN giveaway, thanks to the random number generator, is: Laura (so alaurable). Congrats! I'll email you the details!
8. Everyone who Participated in the Giveaway. But, there can only be one winner. And, that winner of the CSN giveaway, thanks to the random number generator, is: Laura (so alaurable). Congrats! I'll email you the details!






2 comments:
Congrats Laura!
I am hosting a giveaway on my blog for "Say It With Silver" if you are interested in entering Click Here
I'm so excited! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment