1. I have Pretty Girl Rock stuck in my head from Zumba. In fact, it's so bad that yesterday I was prancing around the kitchen doing Zumba moves while singing this song outloud. Cam walked in, started busting out laughing and asked, "Why are you booty popping and singing to yourself?" It's so bad that he began laughing this morning to himself and I asked why. Of course he says, "I was just thinking about you dancing around yesterday." Hater.
2. I am debating going to three workout classes today because I am so incredibly bored sitting at the library, my friends are going, and I have delusions of what women's bodies can look like from VS. Talk about giving into peer pressure--my abs are still sore from Wednesday...
3. ...But I probably need to go to the workout classes because I had 4 (yes, four) pieces of pizza for lunch. Worst part--I'm still hungry. I'm pretty sure this would not be in the Angel's meal plan.
4. I found $94.14 in spare change around the house. Now, if only I can find my eyeglasses...
5. Cam found our dream home today on LBar. We are really bad about looking at houses in our hopefully future neighborhood and falling in love. I am a total real estate stalker... Today's lust:
6. Going to a new restaurant tonight: Table 310. I've been excited all day because I love to try out new places around town.
Hope ya'll have a great weekend. Off to go work off **hopefully** at least one of those slices over the next three hours...le sigh.








10 comments:
1. I HAVE BEEN ON Lbar ALLL MORNING LONG (on the clock) and I also saved my dream home I am emailing the MLS# to you as we speak.
2. EMAIL me about 310!! Me thinks this is new and swanky downtown???
3. Cam wishes he could booty pop and should not be HATE'N on my girl because just wait until your Twiggy (when were you never though? Hate you) and every guy cannot keep his eyes off the firm toosh. Can I get a WITNESS.
I love pizza! I could seriously probably eat a whole pizza in one sitting if I was really hungry. It's pretty bad! ;o)
1. I am cracking up. I love that Cam was still laughing in the morning.
2. I have my stuff to go to the gym after work but the rainy cold weather makes me want to go home. please send me your motivation
3. I had chicfila (and upsized my drink and fries) for lunch and I am still hungry. wtf?
4-5-6 AWESOME!
Where is that house?! I love it. Is it in Lex? I work right around the corner from 310. I heard they were only able to serve cold items because their stove hadn't come in. That was about a month ago though, so hopefully they have more offerings now. I can't wait to hear how it is. We LOVE to try new places too!
That is a beautiful house. Tell Cameron his sister says.. get it!
I'd love to find almost $100 around the house!
That house is beautiful! I love real estate stalking too :)
Have a wonderful weekend!
My boyfriend and I just did that last Sat...drove around looking at potential houses/neighborhoods! :)
Oh my gosh..I'm in love with that house!! And finding $90 something dollars around your house in spare change...I wish my house hid money like that:) Happy weekend
I love looking at real estate. Especially when houses in my neighborhood go up for sale. I like to see what they're working with!
Can't wait to hear what you think of 310...we haven't been yet but I'm anxious to hear your review.
Also, that house is gorgeous! Glad you loved Zumba...I admit it....I've been wanting to try it for a year but I'm waaaay too scared.
Post a Comment