Not sure what to get? Well may I guess these lusts:
This Eames lounge chair to relax in with a good book:
This living room set looks wonderful to cozy up around a fire:
Or, perhaps an outdoor sofa would help get you ready for Spring:
While you're at it, how about some outdoor furniture for the pup as well:
Let me just say that I love CSN's pet products because lots of their doggy models are Vizslas--like this adorable one on the front page of dog beds :)
To enter the giveaway, simply follow the blog and leave a comment below. This giveaway will close Sunday, March 6th at 11:59 PM, and the winner will be chosen at random on Monday.
Good luck everyone :)






16 comments:
I'm a gfc follower.
hewella1 at gmail dot com
I'm a follower! :o) I love those doggy beds!
Yay! Was just browsing their website for a rug!
This would be a great way to make this rainy Monday better. Oh and I'm a follower!
I love CSN! I'm a follower!
I'm a follower! I love the great kitchenware selections at CSN Stores.
fantastic way to start the week!
i'm a follower. this rain sure is a drag. hopefully the first of march will bring sunshine!
I stalk you, I wouldn't call it following....
You know I could do some damage with this child....does CSN sell wine? Maybe I should buy Daisy something with it....
I follow via GFC & would love to win...thanks!
danielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I follow on gfc
Thanks for the chance.
lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com
I am a new follower! Krissy@DaintyChef
I am a new follower!
Katelyn @ katelynmwallace.blogspot.com
Thanks for the chance! I follow as Dee via gfc :)
deeg131 at gmail dot com
I'm a new follower! Loove CSN! :)
I'm a gfc follower. Thanks for the chance to win. I love CSN!
New comments are not allowed.