Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home Improvement

Mom sent me pictures she took on her iPhone last time she was here and I thought I'd share we had done with the house. I noticed the google map street view was of the house when it was for sale, so I took am using pictures from the street view for before. We were too dumb to actually take pictures ourselves...

So, BEFORE:

And NOW:

We have painted the shutters and door, rebuilt the deck (it was falling apart) and added the patio with the firepit area (awesome wedding present) and added the herb garden behind the firepit and added the vegetable garden on the side that I mentioned in an earlier post. We also replaced the light fixtures both inside and out.

Inside, we ripped out the flooring on the first floor and put in hardwood with tile in the kitchen and utility room.

Next up: painting the bedroom and formal living room green and replacing the windows and doors (they are in really bad shape).

No comments:

Post a Comment