I am desperate to paint our bedroom and formal living room green. Our bedroom is a great brown right now, but with the brown furniture we want and the brown bedding it is just way to much. So I am wanting a great sage green that won't make my room feel like camouflage. I am leaning towards Restoration Hardware's Bay Laurel:
OR: The darker Restoration Hardware Spanish Moss.
I am thinking Bay Laurel because both rooms don't get much light--rather go lighter than darker. I am going to Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore tomorrow to try see if they can match the colors for me and I will buy a quart and test each out. I tried Behr today and they couldn't match it properly, although I may try again later because I really don't want to prime so I am willing to try out that primer and paint in one (they swore at the store it was the best thing since sliced bread).
I also LOVE this color, if only I can figure out what it is:







No comments:
Post a Comment