Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Won't You Be My Friend?

Our good friends have adopted a Vizsla puppy. Pup is so excited about getting her first Vizsla friend. So, we made homemade treats as a welcome home gift.

C's brother gave us a dog treat cookbook, so we picked out one that included most of pup's favorite things--oatmeal, peanut butter, bananas, strawberries, and honey. Yes, I am that bored that I made dog treats. Don't judge--haha!
So, we mixed it and made fire hydrant shaped treats.
All the waiting was difficult for pup with the oven wafting such delicious smells..
But the end result was delicious (for pup, anyway). BTW Amy--thank you again for the treat bowl--it is adorable. I swear pup's favorite sound is the lid opening.

1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

You are welcome for the dog treat bowl. It looks great with your fancy dog cookies!

Post a Comment