This week's top two is: Top two favorite magazines.
People Magazine
Who doesn't read people--because if it's in People, it has to be true, right?
What are your favorite magazines?
Visit Chelsea at Roots & Rings if you would like to join in the fun.
1. If you could travel back in time, would you? What decade would you visit?
I think going back to the Viking's time would be awesome, or any medieval time in Europe. Even the Victorian era would be such an eye opener.
2. What was your best Halloween costume? (fun to make? most creative?)
I made our costume's last year completely by hand (without a pattern or any help): we were Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. It was so much work to make because each piece is dimensional and thus had to be stuffed and planned ahead. I also had never used a sewing machine in my life, but at least I learned how convenient they are!
Ten on Tuesday (v.10)
Visit Chelsea at Roots & Rings if you would like to join in the fun. 1. If you could travel back in time, would you? What decade would you visit?
I think going back to the Viking's time would be awesome, or any medieval time in Europe. Even the Victorian era would be such an eye opener.
2. What was your best Halloween costume? (fun to make? most creative?)
I made our costume's last year completely by hand (without a pattern or any help): we were Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. It was so much work to make because each piece is dimensional and thus had to be stuffed and planned ahead. I also had never used a sewing machine in my life, but at least I learned how convenient they are!
Previous years' costumes for Cam and I include:
Boy and Girl Scout.(bought official pieces and then threw together this costume)
Vodka and Martini (not a cute pic, but whatev. and we bought these)
Peter Pan and Tink (we made both of these costumes with Cam's mom's help)
3. Do you like your name? If you weren’t called by your name, what would you want to be called?
I go by my middle name and could kill my parents for this. NEVER do this to a child, especially a girl. I prefer my middle name (Lauren) over my first name, but I sometimes wish my parents named me Laurel as they initially wanted to because it's so unique.
4. In the past year, what is the BEST recipe you made. Please share it!
Bahaha, me cook? Um. I think just a simple roasted red pepper sauce I made was good, or peach gelato. I think I have blogged both recipes before under "food."
5. Look around – what is the nearest object or picture hanging on the wall?
The Derby and Oaks prints from 2007 framed on our living room wall.
6. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Would you recommend it?
Avatar. I liked it fine, but I loved the IMax 3-D--it was awesome! I really want to see Alice in Wonderland this way soon.
7. Did you go to summer camp? Will you/do you send your kids to camp?
I went to cheerleading camp in high school for one week in the summer and a Naval day camp when I was young and my mom worked on the Navy base. I think I will definitely send my kids to camp--I think it'd be good for them!
8. What kind of ringtone do you have?
The default ring for Blackberry (boring, I know).
9. Where is the farthest away from home you have ever been?
Europe probably. I guess geographically it'd be Prague.
10. Has anyone ever written a song or a poem for or about you?
Not that I can remember...









3 comments:
I love Real Simple and Country Living. :-)
LOVE me some magazines :) I blame Bop and Tiger Beat back in the day! My favs are People, Us Weekly, Real Simple, and Self.
I read instyle religiously. I am so inspired by generally affordable fashions!
http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment