Monday, April 12, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...

And the LUCKY winner of the $25 Sephora give away is: 


and entry 32 in my uber-fancy spreadsheet is: 


Katherine at Just Lovely.  Get in touch with me with your address and I will get the giftcard in the mail to you! CONGRATULATIONS :)


Well, I had fun. I hope to do another giveaway soon--what do ya'll think would be a fun giveaway?


Oh, and as a general disclaimer (don't we aspiring lawyers just LOVE fine print), I am in no way affiliated with Sephora and just randomly selected a company and item I thought most bloggers would enjoy. I was not paid, reimbursed or in any way asked to do this giveaway, but I just thought it would be a fun thing to do.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey! Yea, I'm doing great post-Austria, although I can't deny that I'd love to go back to Bregenz, just a quick stop, check on the place, you know!

paintedladyfingers said...

Congratulations, Katherine!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just came across your site and love it! Can't wait to read more. Hope your having a great day! xoxo

Brenda L. said...

Congrats to Katherine! I think something neat to giveaway would be some Konad plates and maybe a few nailpolishes to go with it. (for those nail addicts like myself! ;) )

Post a Comment