Happy April Fool's Day!
I woke up to an awesome twitter message saying I had won the Celebutante Sister's giveaway of Physican's Formula entire line of Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiners.
I immediately wondered if it was an awful April Fool's joke, but I think people would know that free make up is no laughing matter.
Then during my 8 am evidence class, I got ANOTHER email saying I had one ANOTHER giveaway! WHOO HOO! I won The Traveling Twosome's Flirty Apron Giveaway (my choice of apron).
I am a HUGE apron person and always wear one when I am cooking and baking. Because of that, I actually have 4 super cute Anthropologie aprons. BUT, I am hosting a wedding shower for a very close friend who recently has taken up cooking. I have already gotten her a kitchen-related gift, but who doesn't want more stuff?! So, but I picked out an apron I think she will like. I really hope I don't change my mind when I get the adorable thing in and decide I absolutely have to keep it! :)
Don't you just LOVE giveaways? Just a reminder (and plug) about my own Sephora giveaway--be sure to enter if you haven't already. Also, if you're jealous of the Clarisonic, enter to win your own Clarisonic at A Blonde Walked Into a Blog.
Tonight, hubs and I are dyeing easter eggs and going to the law school Libel Show, which is basically the big last hurrah until finals where we go and make fun of each other through stand up comedy/skits. I am actually nominated for a superlative tonight, so we'll see if I "win" again (although the superlative isn't exactly an honor so I'd rather not win, but it's all in good fun).
Any good April Fool's jokes today?
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Look at you miss winner!! I loveee the apron! xxxooo
I love giveaways. I enter all of them on blogs I've won... But I've never won! So sad!! Congratulations on all your wins!
http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/
Oh have fun this evening! :) Congrats on the giveaway, that is awesome! I LOVE that apron.
Lucky girl! You need to buy a lottery ticket asap!
Post a Comment