Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

 Today, it's all about the details. Here are some detail style shots from the wedding. 

Also, I will be taking a short hiatus from blogging as I am preparing for finals. Sorry girls--I promise come the 4th of May, I will be back to blogging and commenting, but between now and then, I need to focus on finals.  See you all if I live through this hell on the 4th! I'll miss you all though.

So, without further adieu, let's dish out the details: 
The note in the roses Cam sent me that morning.

His gift and card, wrapped.   

 
 My shoes, bracelet, hair comb, earrings, and purse.  

My dress and veil.

Bridesmaid's bouquets.

My pearl ring my mother gave me that morning. My bouquet was wrapped in the bonnet from my birth and my family's rosary.

The programs.

Cake cutter and monogram napkins (monogram created by my amazingly talented aunt, the Calligraphy Lady).

Cigars the boys enjoyed after the reception. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful...good luck on finals girl!!

Tara said...

Great pictures. Very beautiful. Good luck on finals! Two years down, one to go!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your finals! These pictures are wonderful! Makes me want to get married all over again. xoxo

sara said...

What fun details! Good luck on your finals!

JMB said...

I LOVE your blog! The introduction is so cute and sounds a little familiar (myself!). The details for your wedding were amazing! I love the detailing of the programs and the bouquet you carried! Hope you have a great and blessed Thursday!

Jill said...

All those details are GORGEOUS. You have great taste :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...

These are gorgeous!

I'm a new follower of your super cute blog :)

Post a Comment