Monday, August 3, 2009

Why Can't I Just Be Me?

I am giving up on changing my name soon. Ugh, honestly it is the worst process in the world. The social security office let me drop my first name and keep my middle, my maiden and my new last name. I got the name changed with the bank. I went to the drivers license renewal place (its the shadiest place, I swear..) and they won't let me get a license period because apparently I can't just drop my first name, only my middle or my last. I have to legally change my name. I am so frustrated with this whole lengthy process. I actually am fine with my picture, and might as well keep my license.

It is not that bad, right? So now I either have to go back to the social security office and hypenate my maiden and last name legally or schedule a court appearance (it takes months apparently) and legally drop my first name.

Ugh. Another reason to NEVER call your child by their middle name....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn Dad on wanting Andrea!!

Post a Comment