So they took Jesus, and, carrying the cross himself, he went out to what is called the Place of the Skull, in Hebrew, Golgotha.There they crucified him, and with him two others, one on either side, with Jesus in the middle.
How lucky and blessed are we that He loved us so much that He died for us. I generally am not an overtly religious or preachy person, but I always spend time on Good Friday to reflect on the gift of His ultimate sacrifice. Without Good Friday, we wouldn't have the greatness that is Easter Sunday!
I hope everyone has a blessed weekend with those they love. We are going to see my family this weekend and are doing an egg hunt for my nieces and nephews.



5 comments:
I hope you have a great weekend love!! xxxoo
Great post! It's so easy to get caught up in other things during this special holiday than the actual reason we are celebrating. I never want to take the fact that he died for me for granted!
You are so right! We are beyond blessed! Have a great weekend :)
Thank you so much! It's called a rag quilt, and I think it's probably the easiest quilt there is to make. I found a pattern online, so let me know if you need help finding a good one and I'll send you a link to the one I use. You should try to make one! Flannel is the best material for a rag quilt. ;-)
Post a Comment