Monday, April 5, 2010

Step One: Check.

I'm officially ethical enough to practice law in all fifty states, DC and US territories! I passed the first part of the Bar, the MPRE (the ethics portion). Thank goodness--that is one less thing to worry about.

Tomorrow is my presentation for equine law, I finish registering for classes (fingers crossed on those two things), then it's time to start cracking the whip for finals. I can't wait for this year to be done and to be a third year in a few short weeks!

6 comments:

Dollface said...

yayyy!! congrats!! this is such a great thing and I am soo proud, look out now!! xxoo

Kerr said...

congrats!

sara said...

Congratulations Lauren!!

Jill said...

Congratulations!! That HAS to feel like such a relief just to cross it off the list :) Good luck with your presentation. The countdown is on!

Ashley said...

Congrats! & Good Luck!

d.a.r. said...

Yayy! Congrats!

Post a Comment