Thursday, March 11, 2010

FABULOUS!

Sorry, for the double post, but this is too wonderful and exciting not to discuss. Clearly, everyone can see that I have a BRAND NEW look! Don't get me wrong, I liked my old blog, but I wanted something a bit cleaner, simpler, and a little more me. Ah, change is good.

This (awesome!) make over is all thanks to all-too-talented Thais at Housenine Designs. You can check out her ridiculously beautiful  blog here.

Let me know what you think of the make over! Like it, love it, hate it, or any changes you all would make?  I think I'm in love...

9 comments:

Katherine said...

looks great! have fun at the beach!

PinkLouLou said...

Lauren it looks lovely! I likey.

Jocelyn said...

I like it alot...that header picture is fabulous!!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture in your header is absolutely fantastic. I just love it. Great makeover, lady!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Looks gorgeous :)

Elisa said...

WOW! I love it! simply beautiful.

Saludos,
A Mexican chica living in Europe

thais said...

I am so glad you're in love with your new design :) wishing you happy blogging days!!

Anonymous said...

Love it Lauren! Have a good spring break!

Jen said...

Very cute... I love the new look!

Post a Comment