Also in our freezer: Thin Mint ice cream (heaven on earth). I don't think it can get any better in my book.
It always brings up the age old debate in our household--What is the proper name for the cookies?
Me Cam
Samoas v. Caramel DeLites
Tag-a-longs v. Peanut Butter Patties
Trefoils v. Shortbreads
Do-si-dos v. Peanut Butter Sandwiches
So what do ya'll call them and what's your favorite cookie?
my favorite: samoas with thin mints as a close second.
Cam's favorite: thin mints, hands down.
Much sugary love,
Lauren



5 comments:
Although I don't remember what they're called, my favorite are the lemon ones. My second fave are the Thin Mints.
Why do the girlscout cookies have to come out every year at Lent??!?! My faves by FAR are Samoas...and I will continue to call them that...not a fan of all the new names!
We have the same debate about the names! I know them as the same names as Cam, and my husband is on your side all the way!
Girl...I have to agree with cam on the names...I think its a regional thing! haha and carmel delites are my fav!
The names are so crazy! I lived in Connecticut the past 3 years and they went by the Samoas/Tagalongs/etc. The cookies I bought there were also made in Louisville. Back here in KY however, the cookies are made in Virginia (I think) which is just silly. No matter the name...my fav is the peanut butter patties/tagalong. Tastes delicious if you pop them in the freezer :)
-Jill
Post a Comment