Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring has Sprung!



Yay! Spring is finally here. It is probably one of my favorite seasons and time of the year. Air is off and windows will be opening--gimme all the fresh crisp air!

I took the pup on a long walk around the neighborhood and the park. We enjoyed every minute of being outside and Cam and I have planned out big spring cleaning for the weekend. We put our deck/patio furniture and grill out last night, and hope to be able to start spending some time outside again.  


Here are some of my favorite pics that remind me of spring (thanks to Google): 




 Being originally from southern Maryland, I absolutely miss the D.C. cherry tree festival that began this past weekend. 

 Keeneland is the most wonderful place on earth and opens this weekend! 



5 comments:

Angela said...

Only THREE DAYS until Keeneland!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Are you not LOVING the sunshine today?! It is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous the rest of this week, perfect for Keeneland! :)

(I'm sure you realized but I updated/moved my blog from the typepad site...so come visit haha)

Kerr said...

Hi, just found your blog. I grew up in Lexington, live in Charleston SC now. I always get homesick when its Keeneland time!

Martha Carolyn said...

Thank you for the tanning lotion advice! It helps a lot. I bought the Jergens natural glow, and have used it twice I think, with a day or two in-between. Not a lot of change yet, but I think I can see a tiny difference. Maybe if I keep days inbetween applications, it won't get too streaky. And I plan on exfoliating regularly too. If I finish off the tube and end up not real impressed, I might try your friend's method too! :-)

sara said...

Is it already time for Keeneland again? It seems like I just attended the fall meet! Time really flies....I hope to get down to Lexington before the meet is over.

Post a Comment