Monday, March 8, 2010

A Magnificent Menu Monday

My best friend, Kristin, just recently moved into town to start medical school. I am so excited to have her close by again! I went over today to see her and her new house. I love it! She has such good taste decorating--I'm so excited to see it progress. My favorite part of her house now: definitely the color of her bedroom.  She painted it Iconic Sky by Behr and has white and silver decor. Her bedroom has such a crisp, clean feel to it. 
 
Image from Behr Paint: Iconic Sky 501C-1 is the wall color.

We decided to take advantage of the nice day and took our pups to the arboretum for a nice long walk. Both dogs are about the same size and got along really well. When I got home, I got outside and trimmed up the holly bushes that so desperately needed it.

 

In an effort to eat healthier and generally be a better wife, I have decided to start planning out the weekly menus in advance. This is probably more difficult in our house because I am a vegetarian and Cam isn't, so we tend to eat different meals. Also, he takes night classes Monday and Tuesday and isn't home until late, so we have both snacked before we eat dinner then. Also, we have already gone to the grocery store so I can't be too creative this week, but I will try in next weeks to be better! But, here's my attempt this week: 

Monday: Cam: Tuna Salad; Lauren: Thai (left over) 

Tuesday: Grilled Provolone Cheese and Tomato Bisque Soup

Wednesday: Cheese Ravioli with a Herb/Olive Oil Sauce and Steamed Asparagus with a Lemon Parmesan Drizzle

Thursday: Margarita Pizza 

Friday-Sunday: Eating Dinner Out (lucky us!)

Hope you all can enjoy this beautiful weather as well! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I read this because I wasn't sure if dogs were allowed at the Arboretum. I like to take my dogs to Veteran's Park when it's nice...one loop=1 mile so that's easy :)

Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) said...

following you!

GFC follow me?
http://doubledutymommy19.blogspot.com

Post a Comment