First and foremost, congrats to my CATS for fighting it out last night in the Cornell's practically home arena. Let's take it all boys! In honor of them and my mood, I thought the following photo is appropriate.

Thanks google!
I literally woke up fighting mad this morning. I dreamt Ca and I took a trip and he literally forgot me and flew home himself. He told me to rent a car and drive the 20 hours home myself. I was so angry with him that he abandoned me and didn't care. In my dream, we got in a screaming fight and decided to get divorced. I just kept thinking about how I was going to kick his butt when I saw him.
The dream was so vivid that I literally was extremely disoriented and furious with him this morning. I was so angry I almost punched him when he woke me up and it took me a while to realize that we really were not getting divorced.
Once I fully woke up, I knew it was silly that I was so mad at him, but I couldn't snap out of it right away because it felt so real and I had so much emotion running through me.
C and I never fight, never threaten or even talk about divorce, and I rarely have bad dreams; but, my silly stupid dream has put me in a weird mood all morning because I keep thinking certain parts are real. I just keep laughing at myself about how silly it all is now.
Poor husband, having to deal with my craziness. Anyone else have crazy vivid dreams that seem to cross over to real life?
In other news, we found the desk and credenza we want last night.
Amish Signature Executive office furniture
We are still negotiating out the details, but we are leaning towards cherry wood with a deep cherry stain with the black leather inlay. We will just get the desk and credenza, not the additional bookshelf and side table. I also think we are completely sold now on Amish built furniture. The quality was the better than what we saw at high-end stores and all pieces are custom made to the exact sizes, woods, and details we want. I am so excited to work out the details, save up a little bit, and get this ordered so that we can begin the re-do of our front room into an office.
What do you all think? Anyone have any reviews on Amish furniture?



4 comments:
I've done the EXACT same thing before to my poor Husband....but hey, for better or for worse right??
I always get so mad at jared after I have dreams about him.... ummm... why!! xxxooo
I hate dreams that make me mad at my guy. It's unfair but I can't seem to shake them for a while.
No reviews but I like the desk!
http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/
That has SO happened to me before with the dreams. I have actually woken up crying! It doesn't happen often, fortunately. I don't have any Amish-built furniture but I've heard nothing but good things about it! There are a lot of Amish down in Lincoln where I am from :)
Post a Comment