I am SO ready for vacation it isn't funny. We always find great deals at the outlets on vacation, so I decided to begin that vacay a little early by around online for perfect outfits at great prices that I can wear out or to the office. Here are some of my favorites--all from ModCloth.
$64.99 $79.99

$59.99 $79.99
$24.99 $54.99
$59.99 $39.99
I now believe ModCloth has some of the cutest things. Anyone had any experience with their clothes--is the quality good? I have a few I want to order, but I hate the hassle of returns.
Good news girls--the weekend is almost here :)








1 comment:
Hi Lauren,
Obviously I'm a little biased, but I love those items you selected! We make it our point to only work with designers who produce quality goods. If we find something that is below par, we'll quit working with that designer. We also allow our customers to provide feedback on their items via our reviews, so you can always read an honest opinion about something.
And as if that is not great enough! We also offer free returns!
I hope this helps make up your mind! Happy shopping!
<3 Aire
ModCloth
Post a Comment