Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day and Z Gallerie Lusts

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Someone sent me this brain teaser via email so I thought I'd pass it on. Try to find the four leaf clover: 





We went shopping again today because it rained. I finally got a pair of red canvas Toms--I am so happy, they are so comfortable! Cam got this gorgeous Luchiano Visconti men's dress shirt: 




We also went to Z Gallerie and found some things we like there. We want to redo our formal living room first so everything else is not a priority to buy, but I liked these pieces a lot. It is so hard sometimes to redo anything because I prefer modern and Cam prefers traditional/antiques. It's often hard to agree on anything it seems like. Does anyone else have this problem when it comes to decorating? Here are a few we (generally) agreed on at Z Gallerie:
 
Z Gallerie Manchester Dining Room Table $1,499.00


 Barracuda $120 (they remind us of our honeymoon since we saw them on both our dives)

Riddler Wine Racks $45.95-$89.95



Kabuki Dinner Brulee set of four dinner plates: $31.80 (I would use the dinner plate as a charger) 

Big Mouth Fish Bowl $38.00

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday!

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

I have the big mouth fish bowl. I originally bought it for my wedding to hold our "wedding wishes". It currently holds our change. I found mine at Michael's (a craft store). If you have one by you, they always have a 40% off coupon in the Sunday paper.

Post a Comment